MOTORCYCLE SUSPENSION SET-UP
Having your motorcycle suspension properly set up will greatly improve the handling, feedback, traction and balance of your bike. A properly set up bike is also a much safer bike to ride.
We specialise in complete motorcycle suspension set up, tuning and servicing. We understand what causes handling problems and know how to fix them.
Get the best handling and enjoyment from your motorcycle and book your suspension set up today.
When you arrive your bike will receive a full suspension sweep to establish your bikes current set-up. We will inspect the bikes geometry and adjust SAG / pre load, rebound damping and compression damping to the front forks and rear shock, (Where adjustable suspension allows) taking into account any symptoms or problems you may be experiencing.
If you don’t have adjustable suspension, don’t worry! We can offer friendly advice and solutions to help resolve any issues you may be experiencing.
Upon receiving a full suspension set-up your motorcycle will be better balanced with the optimised geometry, rebound and compression settings to suit your weight and riding style.
By selecting the correct spring rate for the mass of the bike and rider that needs supporting, the less centre of gravity will be forced to move, making the bike more stable over uneven surfaces.
- Promote better corner entry and stability
- Improve mid corner handling and feeling of control
- Improve traction and rider feedback
- Improve rider confidence as the bike feels more planted
- Eliminate wallowing or understeer issues when accelerating out of a corner
- Improve tyre wear and performance.
- Remove feelings of harsh or mushy suspension